While emphasis is often placed upon the implementation of robust technology, cyber risk can also be largely mitigated through training, education and awareness. Whether you’re a seasoned IT professional or new to the world of cyber risk and security, we have the online cyber security training course for you.
Our online cyber security courses, provided by the Global Cyber Academy (where ESA Risk consultant Graeme McGowan sits on the International Advisory Council and holds a tutor role), range from short courses that can be completed in a day to more in-depth, multi-week diplomas including a beginners’ level 2 diploma aimed at non-IT professionals through to more advanced diplomas at level 5.
Most of our cyber security courses are accredited by UK awarding body Qualifi, giving you a recognised, respected qualification in an increasingly important field.
As the courses are delivered online, there are no set start dates or cohorts. Once you have paid the fee and provided valid ID, you will be given access to begin your course.
Prefer face-to-face training? Our short courses are available for in-classroom delivery for teams / groups. Please contact us to discuss options.
Cyber security course benefits
- Flexible: Flexible and tutor-supported learning. Study online – with cutting-edge interactive software, videos, audio and content – at a time and place that suits you and your business.
- Expert tutors: Our accredited tutors have all worked in senior information and cyber security planning roles in major global businesses and/or law-enforcement agencies. Each module has a specialist module tutor to support student learning.
- Further training: All our cyber security courses indentify future education and training paths to suit your role, with higher-level qualifications offering a route to higher education study.
- Networking: Meet new colleagues and industry peers through virtual global networking and discussion forums. You will also be entitled to free attendance at Global Cyber Academy ‘live’ business network seminars in London.
- Accreditation / certification: Pass every module on the diploma courses to achieve a Diploma issued by a UK awarding body. Achive a Global Cyber Academy Certificate of Achievement on successful completion of the short courses.
Available diploma courses (online delivery)
Modules across our online cyber security courses include:
- Cyber Security: What is ‘Hacking’? – Business Beginners in Cyber Security (Level 2 Diploma)
- Network Architecture, Communications and Protocols – Cyber Security Management & Operations (Level 3 Diploma)
- Incident Response, Investigations and Forensics – Cyber Security (Level 4 Diploma)
- Cryptography – Cyber Security (Level 5 Diploma)
- Cyber Attack Methods – Business Beginners in Cyber Security (Level 2 Diploma)
- Future-Proofing Your Business – Cyber Security Management & Operations (Level 3 Diploma)
- Security Strategy: Laws, Policies and Implementation – Cyber Security (Level 4 Diploma)
- Digital Investigations and Forensics – Cyber Security (Level 5 Diploma).
Available cyber security short courses
Get the Answers you need
Deep dive for the
answers you need
management. You name it, we help them find the answers
they need. Ready to discover how we can help you?